Continuing education, learning new skills and professional development is essential to stay on top of the game.
PAs can greatly benefit from the free education sessions running alongside The Meetings Show's three day exhibition. A PA stream has been created by Marion Lowrence of PA Hub and features sessions specifically tailored to the educational needs of PAs.
• 'Running an International Conference' – presented by Kelly McAulay, Executive Assistant, William Grant & Sons, & currently Scottish PA of the year 2015.
• 'The Power of Awards and What It Means to a PA' – presented by Melanie Sheehy, Executive Assistant, Citation Ltd & Co-Founder Manchester PA Network.
• 'The Art of Communications' – presented by Heather Baker, Director, Heather Baker Associates.
• 'The Project Mindset: Characteristics of Successful Projects' – presented by Kathleen Drum, Executive Assistant, CEO Office, Crossrail.
• 'Climbing the Career Path: From PA to EA' – presented by Sarah Caswell, Executive Assistant , Clarion Solicitors, and currently Yorkshire PA of the year 2015.
Over 600 exhibitors from over 55 international destinations will give PAs access to the UK's widest variety of meeting focused suppliers.
PAs based in London can apply to be semi-hosted buyers – enabling them to pre-book appointments with exhibitors to guarantee that their time out of the office is as productive as possible. PAs can meet and learn about destinations and suppliers from around the world for as little as half a day out of the office. Hosted buyers also benefit from onsite hospitality and exclusive networking events held across London's latest and most exciting venues.